OddJobs
Superkamiguru668
linkgetsuei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
linkgetsuei
linkgetsuei

Introductions thread Empty
PostSubject: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:14 am

Most of us know each other from the stream chat (though how well is another story xD) But for new members of the public pool family as well as Old, I propose an introductions thread!

Seeing as this is public pool and we are known for sayin what you damn well please, use whatever format of introduction you wish and say anything ya want involving you.

I'll start seeing as It would be odd for me to ask others to introduce themselves and not me xD

(For the record: you do not have to say nearly as much s I do or even answer the same "questions" I do, i am just going over general stuff i know from most other forum sites x3)

Link Getsuei wrote:
Name:Link Getsuei(no need to give my real name out to everyone now is there xD) people usually call me link. My original name was link-to-hell but evolved into Lunar link. now i go through incarnations of Link with a second name that always means lunar or moon.

Gender:I am a guy, though believe what you will since this is the internet

Personality:I am creative and a generally nice guy, though i can come off as an ass at times. I also talk a lot when i have something to say, but will not say anything for hours once i have no input.I am also a bit of a nut at times, but can also be cold and calculated. really depends on the situation which sometimes makes me hard to get along with xD

Interests:I enjoy most anime, mangas, and games, music. really i have no genre preference. I am more of a watch 5 episodes, if i like it i keep going, if i don't i stop kinda guy. Being as such i am usually up for suggestions if someone thinks i will like something and not afraid to give most things a shot

Stuff for the hell of it to say
Sexual preference: I am straight and a guy. obviously i like women. My general thing i always catch first are the eyes but i tend to not go gaga over a girl till i get to know her personality( an attitude that collides with mine or that bugs me is a turn off)

Ethnicity: I am first gen american for my family. my father was from Italy my mother from mexico. however my mothers blood line trails back to Spain and France. and all we know of my father is he is from Italy and his mother is from Sicily. his father is a mystery but judging from my siblings as well as from that side of the family i have blood from much of Europe and a bit of Asia in my.
Back to top Go down
Superkamiguru668
Superkamiguru668

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:24 am

Name:My name...Superkami...no wait superkamiguru.

Gender:I am a guy, though believe what you will since this is the internet

Personality:I am a cool level headed and funny guy Untill you piss me off.

Interests:I enjoy most anime, mangas, and games, music. really i have no genre preference. I am more of a watch 5 episodes, if i like it i keep going, if i don't i stop kinda guy. Being as such i am usually up for suggestions if someone thinks i will like something and not afraid to give most things a shotStuff for the hell of it to say

Sexual preference: I am straight guy. obviously I love women. My general thing is a woman's heart.
I like all Ethnicity. I don't judge by looks. I really prefer short women. I hate stuck up girly girls...yes that's right I like Tomboys. sue me I don't care. if a girl like's anime/manga,Video games, and other things like Super Sentai and Kamen rider.

Ethnicity: I am African American. nothing more nothing less.
Back to top Go down
OddJobs
OddJobs

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 am

^no mention of lolis? DAFUQ
Back to top Go down
Superkamiguru668
Superkamiguru668

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:15 am

>_>....<_<
Back to top Go down
MacroManJr
MacroManJr

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Name: MacroManJr, also spelled as Macro Man Jr., also known as MacDaddyJ and MacAndCheesey (...as of exactly two seconds ago).  If I had a brother, we'd be the Super Macro Bros.

Gender: I am a guy.  100% Mac-Man.  I'm talkin' three testicles.

Personality: I am a madman who never sleeps.  I usually work about 12 hours a day, as a freelancer.  I don't always try to be funny in life--my life just turns out that way anyways.  And I have a bwane, but I like to hide it, until someone pushes my buttons enough times.  Oh, and I like pie.  I really like pie.  Shocked REEEEALLY like pie.

Interests: I enjoy video games, though I enjoy making them more than playing them.  I enjoy a good variety of anime and animation in general. When it comes to music, I'm more absorbent than Charmin.  I like to hang out here at Public Pool with muh' buddies like these folks here.  Oh, and I love the female variety of the human species.  Perhaps a bit too much, in fact.

Sexual preference: As often as possible.  ...Oh, you mean "orientation" or whatnot?  I like the ladies. No, I love the ladies. I have my own level of sexuality towards women: Macrosexuality™️.  I like 'em in all sorts of flavors.  I'll pull some crude humor at times (okay, quite a good many times), but I'm still a gentleman inside (...somewhere) and don't really base a girl's worth on her appearance.  Besides, most hot women are half make-up anyways.  Except Scarlett Johannson.  >_>  Mmmm....Scarlett.

Ethnicity: I'm Macro 'Murican.  Nuff' said.
Back to top Go down
MacroManJr
MacroManJr

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Superkamiguru668 wrote:
>_>....<_<
lol
Back to top Go down
Thunderbro
Thunderbro

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:01 am

Join the forum on Halloween 2013. Not new. Thunderbro finally here really late sorry for that. never though I would join the forum.

Clearing this up. I don't consider myself gay. My Avatar is a D jK IF U UNDERSTAND IT!.

My preference: girl shorter than me but taller is fine. Breast size: Anything really huge is terrible. Do u really want to walk about with J cups? lots of girl with back pain, Huge size clothes.

Ethnic: You ppl seem to find this important. I'm Chinese(mix) Parent from Taiwan but then mom's parent from China, dad is Taiwan & possible Cantonese ancestors, also mom Mandarin + most chinese are Hans . I may have some European ancestor my mom say like Russian and viking. that have yet to be confirm.

Back to top Go down
OddJobs
OddJobs

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 am

Name: OddJobsGin, Gin, Odd, Gin Fitzgerald..........you decide

Personality: Laidback, lazy in a weird way(would rather find a permanent solution than to keep doing it) and sorta kinda absolutely insane..........ish

Interests: anime, manga, vidjagaimz, martial arts, parkour and freerunning, sentai/kamen rider etc

Sexual preference: I love the ladies, very much so, tho I wont put them on pedestals and worship them and...........chivalry died ages ago

Ethnicity: Black as fuck! A black space pirate ninja gundam
Back to top Go down
MasterMugen
MasterMugen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Name: MasterMugen, mugen its whatevs. If you play video games look for MasterMugen, destroyerofbeasts, Flippant God, or DoBeasts.

Personality: I'm really chill. I have a kind of dark sense of humour. Friendly so hit me up, I'll reply. I'm always up and online. I never sleep.

Interests: Manga, videoh games, Akira, sports, music, physics, and acting like an idiot

Sexual Preference: Hmm... doesnt really matter. just dont be gross ya know...

Ethnicity: Afro-Ama-rican.

Back to top Go down
http://blac-ken.tumblr.com
Pillows
Pillows

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 am

Identity: My online handle for most things is Pillows or Pillowsfree, you can find me on steam, PSN, or 3DS just hit me up if you want the specifics. I'm totally easy going, always happy to chat of I'm online.

Craft: I work at at thrift store in the Woodinville area nothing special or exciting. I make costumes as a hobby for the local conventions, if you need any advice on costumes I can totally help you out! Also working with a buddy of mine to develop a game to be launched on pc, I work on the art for the game and the general management.

Preferences: A "try most things once" way of living, terrible at socializing IRL, a shade of asexual, smoking/drinking y/y, and I always appreciate relaxing!

Good to meet everyone!
Back to top Go down
MasterMugen
MasterMugen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:03 am

Uhhmmmmm sooo.....like i'm a bit late but, Happy New Year guys. Cool Very Happy Very Happy tongue
Back to top Go down
http://blac-ken.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions thread   Introductions thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: